Johnda. 16. US. Ravenclaw. Multifandom. Multishipper.
Things that lower abortion rates:
- Better access to condoms
- Accessible birth control
- Accessible Plan - B pills
- Comprehensive sex education
Things that do not lower abortion rates:
- Abstinence-Only sex education
- Banning contraceptives
- Shaming people who have sex or get abortions
- Making abortion illegal
Friendly daily reminder that the entire pro-life movement is basically pointless and counterproductive
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
All my friends from school next week when it starts back :)
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
*grumbles and makes vague hand gestures*
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My sister-in-law Melissa
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
"but the drugs are good right? did they mke you as loopy as everyone says?" Its not how it sounds omg my friend got his wisdom teeth removed
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Radio Friendly love song by Matt Fishel
Pretty Little Head by Eliza Rickman
Chandelier by Sia
Rude by Magic!
Why’d you only call me when you’re high by The Arctic Monkeys
100. How are you feeling?
meh. i still have summer work to do but im on tumblr instead, a decision i know i will regret later but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Not anyone I’ve met irl im afraid. I like to leave that kind of affection for fiction characters and other people i have no possible chance with.
145. Tea or Coffee?
148. What’s your favourite quote?
This one is really hard but i narrowed it down to these two: “Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than silence" Arabic Proverb and "Perhaps I write for no one. Perhaps for the same person children are writing for when they scrawl their names in the snow." Margaret Atwood
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
No indeed, sir; I serve one.